Management of Aquatic Invasive Species
Risk Control of Aquatic Invasive Species
Early Detection of Aquatic Invasive Species
The call for Abstract Submissions for the Aquainvad-ED session of Neobiota 2018 has now CLOSED.
- Please note that at least one author must register in full to attend and present the Abstract at the Conference and that an author must not present more than two presentations (either oral or poster).
- Abstracts will be reviewed and any abstract that was submitted for oral presentation, but was unsuccessful in that regard, will be considered for poster presentation
- The maximum length of an abstract is 300 words
- Do not include author names in the title or body of your abstract – these are entered during the submission process
- You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your abstract within one week of submission. Your abstract will be forwarded to the scientific committee and you will be notified approximately 3 weeks after the deadline whether your abstract has been accepted for presentation.