The call for Abstract Submissions for the Aquainvad-ED session of Neobiota 2018 is now open.
Abstract Submission Template Abstract submission template_NeoBiota2018_AquainvadED session
Authors are welcome to submit under the following session topics
- Management of Aquatic Invasive Species
- Risk Control of Aquatic Invasive Species
- Early Detection of Aquatic Invasive Species
How to submit your abstract
For the Aquainvad-ED sessions of Neobiota, the template MUST be used for all abstract submissions and emailed to email@example.com
- Submitting an abstract requires that you complete a questionnaire for each abstract.
- Some questions are mandatory (marked with an asterisk *) and your submission will only be considered complete when ALL these questions have been answered.
- You will be required to provide the names and affiliations of all authors, confirmation that all authors have approved the submission and the category and subcategory to which you are submitting your abstract. You will also be able to indicate your preferred mode of presentation.
- Mandatory questions (marked with an asterisk *) must be answered.
- Your submission will not be complete if a mandatory question is left unanswered.
- Incomplete submissions will not go for review.
- Guidelines are available below
Guidelines for Submitting your Abstract
- Please note that at least one author must register in full to attend and present the Abstract at the Conference and that an author must not present more than two presentations (either oral or poster).
- Abstracts will be reviewed and any abstract that was submitted for oral presentation, but was unsuccessful in that regard, will be considered for poster presentation
- The maximum length of an abstract is 300 words
- Do not include author names in the title or body of your abstract – these are entered during the submission process